new builtin request

So I'm thinking about a new builtin to give some details about the specific
instance of the server/database which is running.  The name I'm proposing
here sucks, but I'm thinking of something like:

  sys_info()
    => {hostname, port, database, checkpoint-database}
  If called with nonwizardly permissions, raises E_PERM.

It would be nice to be able to reference certain information about the
machine on which we're running.  The information above is easily available
and relatively harmless, but perhaps more can be made available (OS? memory?
UID? database size?).  I realize that 'port' is meaningless on a server
modified to include MPL, but that's not a major consideration as it could
be dealt with in the MPL patch.

Is this feasable?  Is this dumb?

Seth / Blackbriar
Seth I. Rich
Woo, woo!  OpalMOO's back!       There is nothing more precious than
Rabbits on walls, no problem.    a tear of true repentance.