DB: Information for database editing

(sorry, I don't know how to form my subject properly so I'll just
use that :)

I've seen in the past requests for information about "all those numbers"
in the database, etc, so that people can edit it by hand if they
have to.

I *am* correct in thinking that no one has done this yet (compiled
information about it), right?  If so, I will do so soon.  Recently,
I've had such problems to deal with (not me directly, but another
MOO that's run by a friend of mine... one of his wizzes stupidly
unset the wizard flag on #2, so I fixed it for him).

Thanks...

--Nate