Re: Builtins [LPMOO]

On Tue, 12 Sep 1995, Robert Leslie wrote:

> However, being able to load a db with unknown builtins has obvious advantages.
> I'd like to add this capability to LPMOO sometime in the future. The reason I
> haven't already is it's not obvious what should happen to the builtin call.

I'd suggest replacing funny_verb() with $unknown:funny_verb()

That way you could code it and test it, before turning it into a server
hack, if ever.

It would also be most wise to write this to the log file as well :^)

Regards,

Ian.

| Ian Macintosh         | P.O. Box 24-036      | Anything really worth    |
| General Manager       | Royal Oak            | doing, is worth doing    |
| Sytek New Zealand Ltd | Auckland 1           | badly.     - Duncan Shaw |