Re: [TALK] Was: Re: REQUEST: #3:exits code

On Sun, 17 Sep 1995, Gustavo Glusman wrote:

> Michael Kraus signed:
<etc...>

Gustavo... this flame should of been sent to me only...

...personally, I would assume it to be inappropriate for the MOO-cows
mailing list...

i.e. if you don't like my sig. then don't reply to all recipients...!

Ciao...

**   Michael Kraus             ** http://www.zeta.org.au/~belfry     **
**          (Aka BeLFrY)       ** Try BatMOO.                        **
**                             **          godzilla.zeta.org.au 7777 **
**	Evolution is a ridiculously accepted theory, for its lack of **
**  evidence.  "Science" is an inappropriate label for it.           **