RE: resolving player request addresses

What version of the server are you using?  There are several changes
mentioned in the Changelog.txt file that comes with the MOO Server source
code distribution.  One such change is for
$string_utils:connection_hostname_bsd ... That will fix things like @@who
from displaying 'from' for your connections.

I highly suggest reading the changelog.txt file and making the required
changes.