Changing preposition specifiers

I am running a Moo server in spanish language with lambda 1.8.0p5
I want to change the preposition strings to fit spanish in a better way.
Is there any way without changing the server sources?
Does the server support aliases for prepositions? It would be better if
usual english strings are also supported.
May I suggest to include a prop in $server_options with a list of the
valid prep specifiers and aliases in the form:
{"with/using/con/usando","at/to/a/hacia",...}
allowing wizards to customize them in future versions of lambda?

It is quite weird to type:
 pon pajaro amarillo inside reloj de cuco
en lugar de:
 pon pajaro amarillo dentro de reloj de cuco
Which is an "almost" correct statement in Spanish
Thanks