Editors & Robots

Hello!

Two questions:

1) Does anyone know of any graphical (or otherwise) MOO editors being
worked on?  I am thinking of writing an X11 tool to allow one to
create/edit databases (esp. rooms but other like objects, characters,
etc)...

2) Does anyone know of any ports of Julia-type robots to MOO..? I am
esp. intersted in these types of robot, rather than MOOcode ones,
because they can be made to use the MOO as just a part of their
exisence, rather than live solely in the MOO...

thanks for any ideas/insights..

David
David HM Spector				Software Developer & Nice Guy
http://zeitgeist.com				spector@zeitgeist.com
voice: +1 212.721.6974				fax: +1 212.721.9084
                               --------
SJM, 32, seeks SJF for meaningful rel... What? This ISN'T the VOICE personals?!