Compile under BSDi

I've been trying to compile the MOO-1.7.8p4 server code under BSDi 1.0, and
I get the following error:

gcc -g -Wall -Wwrite-strings  -O -DMOO  -c net_mplex.c
In file included from my-sys-time.h:24, from net_mp_selct.c:22, from net_mplex.c
:21:
/usr/include/sys/select.h:46: parse error before `pid_t'
/usr/include/sys/select.h:46: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
/usr/include/sys/select.h:48: parse error before `}'
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Now I know just enough about compiling to be dangerous... so if there's any
kind souls out there who have encountered this particular error, could you
please email me privately?  I'd appreciate any help, even if it's "Don't
compile under BSDi 1.0, you moron!"

Thanks...

Roger

Roger Weeks
digital@bayarea.net
"All pain disappears, it's the nature of my circuitry
 Drowns out all I hear, no escape from this my new consciousness"

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index