[SERVER]

I have a suggestion, if no such device is already in place.  I was
wondering if it was feasible to have the ability to re-define builtins on
the $server object?  I'm sure you would still have to be able to pass()
back down to the original, but, if someone else has a good idea of how
the server could interpret it (I have no clue, and thus don't even know
the feasibility) then, tell me what you think.

--john

  |                    Stoopid Information Services                  |
  |Ranalou on CowsGoMOO:                stoopid.res.wpi.edu 1234     |
  |Ranalou on The Sword & Shield Inn:   stoopid.res.wpi.edu 7283     |
  |"Real programmers never brown-bag their lunch.  If it doesn't come|
  | from a vending machine, they don't eat it.  Vending machines     |
  | don't sell quiche."                                              |
  -------------------< Innovative Software Solutions >----------------