Why isn't BBQ in the core?

    Date: Sun, 22 Oct 1995 20:00 EDT
    From: Chris Jones <cjones@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>

    Would it be possible for anyone to tell me how exactly to change
    a MOO from Object-Based to Byte-Based Quota?

Not really a reply to Chris at all.  This just sparked me about the general
policy question:

Is there someone keeping track of how many MOOs prefer object quota vs
byte quota?  This seems like a no-brainer to me, but maybe I'm just
confused.  Are the MOOs that are using object quota really doing so
because they like it or because the switchover is more work/expertise than
they are up to?

I just can't believe LambdaCore shouldn't have this change made in it
before it goes out...