1.7 -> 1.8 queued task bug?

So LambdaMOO recently upgraded to server version 1.8.0p5 and, at least
twice, queued tasks duplicated themselves.  (In particular, the cuckoo
clock in the living room spawned three copies of its long-running task,
and one minor task of mine somehow duplicated itself as well.)

The tasks had different task_id()s, but appeared identical, even to the
moment they were supposed to be invoked.  I can vouch that there's no
reason for -my- task to have duplicated itself -- is it possible we've
discovered an obscure bug?

Seth / Blackbriar

Seth I. Rich - sir@po.cwru.edu - http://corporate.hygnet.com/~seth/
                                 There is nothing more precious than
Rabbits on walls, no problem.    a tear of true repentance.

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index