Re: #3:go

>Also it's handy to 'go' multiple places, like go n e w e e n, for example.

It also comes in handy for using non-direction exits. For example, on the
MOO I run, many of the rooms are really "relative positions" within one
room. It doesn't make sense to make someone type "east" to walk to the
other end of the room or "north" to walk to the window. Rather, they type
"go to window" or "go to sofa".
    Okay, I'll admit I did have to hack the original go verb a bit, but
it works nicely now. And strangely enough, I've had complete neophites
show up on the MOO and be able to move around with out any instruction.

ciao...

--
Jeff Watkins
http://www.FuturePress.com/People/jwatkins/