Porting objects beween MOOs

>Can someone point me to any utilities that available for objs between MOOs
>(i.e. Autoport)?

>I tried to access a URL for Autoport Utilities
>(http://www.netsites.net/~garrett/snarf/manual.html) and received "File not
>found".  Is there an up-to-date URL for Autoport?  Are there any better
>utilities available?

There are several solutions that various people have tried for this.
One solution is for porting between two currently running MOOs with
some arrangement of special players on each MOO and other solutions
are for creating scripts or dump-files of objects that can be easily uploaded.

What sort of porting did you need this for?

--Ken

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index