Re: Porting objects beween M

        Reply to:   RE>Porting objects beween MOOs

From: Ken Fox
>>Can someone point me to any utilities that available for objs between MOOs
>>(i.e. Autoport)?
>
>>I tried to access a URL for Autoport Utilities
>>(http://www.netsites.net/~garrett/snarf/manual.html) and received "File not
>>found".  Is there an up-to-date URL for Autoport?  Are there any better
>>utilities available?
>
>There are several solutions that various people have tried for this.
>One solution is for porting between two currently running MOOs with
>some arrangement of special players on each MOO and other solutions
>are for creating scripts or dump-files of objects that can be easily
>uploaded.
>
>What sort of porting did you need this for?
>
>--Ken

We're developing and MOO at our location and running it at remote locations.
At certain release schedules, we want to be able to do something like:
  update_installed_moos {list_of_installed_locations}
This would then make a connection to the remote locations and send and
reprogram the modified objects/verbs.

-Bickel