Re: Web for MOO?

At 01:49 PM 10/31/95 PST, you wrote:
>However, it implements its own hack of a protocol for using html and other
>items, rather than using any number of pleothora of protocols available
>(such as MCP).

>Frankly, I think chaco/pueblo would get further if they would not require
>you to do netscap-isms like 'Enhanced for Pueblo/1.3' in the motd.

Yeah, that opening "#$#mcp version: 1.0" handshake for MCP is much less
 intrusive.

At least Pueblo actually *wrote* a featureful multimedia client for major
 home platforms rather than yammering at people to "get Linux" so they can
 run the client for their "perfect protocol".

-Quinn
-http://www.vv.com/~quinn/

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index