Re: Idling?

>>Is there any way to automatically kick off people who have been idle for more
>>than an hour?

ZenMOO allows idling, but not too much.  The Zen core can be found at
ftp://ftp.zennet.com/pub/moo/zenmoo/Zen2.db (or, check out
http://www.zennet.com/).

The basic philosphy for ZenMOO is that users are given adequate notice and
time before they are kicked off for either ilding or unidling.  ZenMOO can
be found at telnet://zenm00.zennet.com:7777.
T. Pascal, King of Pascal    |  "This quote has been quoted before...  Sort of
4527 Avocado St.             |   like it was put in quotes sometime before, but
Los Angeles, CA 90027        |   I can't remember when.  Sort of like it was
                             |   said before, but by someone else, maybe."
      t_pascal@{{[[cheshire.,bobcat.,bengal.,cougar.],[[cub.,blackcat.,
  cheetah.]math.]]oxy.edu},{[pc4.,pc5-1.,pc3--1.,cub.,zenmoo.]zennet.com}}

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index