Introduction

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the list, and new to the system part of moos.  I just compiled
my first version of the moo.  We've been up and running for about two
months, with a moo prog someone else had compiled for us.  When I got the
code, it told me about the mailing list, so I dutifully joined.

What I'm wondering is what's this list for.  Are only system problems
mentioned or can I talk about moo programming hassles.  Like today I'm
trying to figure out how the robots get their tell verb activated, when
they aren't in the set players.  Is that an appropriate question for this
list.  Or does it belong somewhere else.  If so, where.

In any event, I'm happy to be on the list and hear about different system
things.  I'm sure I'll come up with a few questions like that too.

See you later,
              John.

John Leone
System Administrator: rdz.stjohns.edu
Gardener Grassroots Moo:  telnet rdz.stjohns.edu 8888
Internet: jleone@rdz.stjohns.edu , johnl@inch.com