Re: MOOlynx (e.g.)

On Mon, 6 Nov 1995, Seth I. Rich wrote:

> I was sitting down to hack together a project and then I realized that
> someone may have done it already, a la $gopher.
>
> Has anyone yet written an in-DB WWW browser?  I'm interested in seeing
> this, if it's been done already (and perhaps obtaining permission to
> port and hack).

-------
Well, Ive had this idea as well, though I've never seen anyone try it
out. I started one a while ago, but it wasnt close to done and I got
stuck so I scratched the idea. It was only a thing to translate html into
a normal looking page though. The whole thing was written in MOO and had
a lot of flaws. Anyways, If anyone has done this please post up here and
let me know.

Thanks, Mike duHeaume
        Miked@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
        Anubis@Butterfly.MOO