Re: How to fix #2 as all powerfull :) and other kiddies stories :)

On Tue, 14 Nov 1995, Edward Goff wrote:

> What I need here is a way to make #2 non-bootable and non-newtable ect..
> there is no way to kick him off cept to edit the DB or shut the moo down..
>
> anyone know of such a way..
>

> thanks
>
> egoff@vespucci.iquest.com

I'd hack the c-source directly to make #2 unbootable.. but be warned such
a hack would mean that the Archwiz could never disconnect. But surely
this issue of security highlights the need for care when selecting your
fellow wizards?

As for newt etc, check $login and you should be able to intercept it from
there.

-Chris.