Re: Parsing

On Sun, 26 Nov 1995 david@castle.net wrote:
> Ya, (Im typing this out real quick so this might not work, but it should.
> I'm sure there there are programmers out there who would hand you a much
> better peice of code than this but it will do.
> On Sun, 26 Nov 1995, James Renken wrote:
> > Is it possible to have some verb on the MOO, when fed the args "/foo/bar/etc",
> > to return "{"foo", "bar", "etc"}"?

I missed the original post, so forgive me if this was a requirement upon
it, but...why bother with all of David's code when you can use:

   $string_utils:explode("foo/bar/baz","/") => {"foo", "bar", "baz"};

This is, of course, assuming you're using LambdaCore (but if you're not,
steal it from there!)

Alex/Morpheus/Tipheret