Re: Porting MOO objects

> Not true. Its a bit buggy to get working sometimes and it does have
> problems with massive lag but all in all it works.. I've used it alot
> porting stuff between the two of the moo's I'm a wizard on.

Autoport's setup routine was kinna tweaky for awhile, but the version on
RiverMOO (river.honors.indiana.edu 8888) has been fixed.
I've been working on a more robust version of a porting system, contained
on an object rather than in one verb.
The version on River also checks to see if your MOO's nameserver
processes are down, and warns you accordingly.
I've used the verb successfully for a long time.

Def.