Re: Pueblo

Matt Dominianni wrote:

> Hi.
>
> We just uploaded the LambdaCore to a server and are about to start
> building and programming. A major goal of our new MOO is to include
> Pueblo enhancements.

I used the Chaco client for a demo that I did.  Doing a basic
Pueblo enhancement  was fairly easy; I hand-code the rooms and objects
that I needed. I also learned how to talk
Pueblo-- that made it easier for me to try out the ideas.

However, I didn't do as complete of a job as Kipp did for Paradigm.
I've also wondered if anyone has made a Pueblo version of
either LambdaMOO or JHC (I work with JHC).

Frank

--
maddog's studio http://www.maddog.com/