Re: [SERVER] LambdaMOO 1.8.x feature wishlist

welp, i know im going to get flamed for this, but the only problem i can
see is that you're using NT.  If its at all possible to run the moo on a
nix box, i would.  NT (or MT as my colleagues and i refer to it...say it
aloud, MT==empty) is not a very good first effort by microsft, maybe by
5.0 it'll be decent, but until then unix is the only way to go.  just out
of curiosity, how many people are actually using NT for anything other
than small network servers?  The ISP i work for seems pretty convinced
that NT is the way to go, but i've had nothing but problems with it,
hence the reason for this site, its the only unix machine in the whole
place, and its the only one that hasnt crashed for no apparant reason,
hasnt frozen up, hasnt lost any data, hasnt needed constant baby sitting,
and generally does what you tell it to.

My opinions are my own, yet they are shared by  COUNTLESS unix lovers i know.
slartibartfast