Re: [SERVER] LambdaMOO 1.8.x feature wishlist

I am the co-administrator of a MOO running  version 0.1.0beta4 of the
WinMOO server code.  All seems to be well except for automatic
checkpoints, which aren't occuring.  The #0.dump_interval is set (to
2400).  Manually issued, @dump-d's, seem to work without fault.
However, the automatic dumps are not happening.  I am stumped and
would appreciate any help for anyone with experience with checkpoints
not occuring.  We have the #0:checkpoint_started modified to alert
connected wizards of the statis.  This hasn't been called in some
time.  The MOO originally ran on a UNIX box and was recently
re-located to a NT machine upon which WinMOO has successfully been
mounted.

Best regards,

Keith (aka Lumper)

Keith Weston  http://www.io.com/~jkweston
As heard on WUNC-FM, 91.5, Ur In Pea Are Station
Love art. Of all lies, it is the least untrue.
-Gustave Flaubert , letter (1846)