RE: A few things

1) Is there a resource somewhere for setting up virtual exits?  Or will I
have to give it a go myself?
<<<<<

virtual exits require a special kind of room.  I'm not terribly fond of them
myself -- they confer minimal savings at the cost of a lot of flexibility.
 Anyway, you can find a room class on RiverMOO that has them.

2) Is there a resource for adding WWW support to the LambdaMoo core
anywhere?  I've spent some time looking on the Web but haven't been able
to find anything.
<<<<<

There are several.  Take a gander at
http://tecfa.unige.ch:4243/project_docs/httpd
     and
http://tecfa.unige.ch:4243/project_docs/E_WEB_installation

for E_WEB, the web server used by E_MOO and others.  It's geared toward
browsing rather than realtime interactivity.  You won't find server-push and
Java clients here, but you will find hypertext-rich verb code browsing
(every verb call is linked to the listing for that verb, and every function
is linked to the help file for it).  It also comes with a rich suite of
utilities for programmers to create and parse forms, and a compatibility
module for cgi if that's your thing.

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index