Re: @net-who

Hmmm, not sure about that.
My opinion is that your ;connection_name(#95) returns a string that does not
fit the parsing. I had that too and as much as I remember I had to check the
following:

Do ;connection_name(#95). This is the string that will be stripped to 'name'
in $wiz_utils:show_netwho_listing line 31:
name = name[1..13] + "..";
If I remember right, I had to chage the string values in there so that they
would fit the machine name in 'name' correctly...

> You need to change one of the $string_utils verbs, it interprets a new
> built-in incorrectly.  Just look in @@who to find :connection_hostname or
> something like that.
>

> On Mon, 25 Nov 1996, Sergio Costa wrote:
>

> >    I am running moo-1.8.0 with the patched core, and i have this problem:
> >
> >     When i run @@who (@net-who) i dont get anything aftre the from item.
> >
> >     This is what i get:

> > Can anyone help me here?
> >
> >                             Sergio Costa

The trick is to communicate bi-directionally in real time and high resolution!