Re: is there a moo-cows archive anywhere?

    Guy> At 12:28 PM 30/11/95 PST, Robert J. Brown wrote:
    >> Is there a browsable archive anywhere, as for instance using
    >> MHonarc of soemthing similar that uses HTML?

    Guy> We keep a very basic archive of the most recent traffic.  You
    Guy> can find it at:

    Guy> http://www.bushnet.qld.edu.au/list/moo-cow/

    Guy> It is very rudimentary, and is currently set to expire
    Guy> traffic older than 300 days and to keep total volume to <
    Guy> 1Mb.  Currently it has traffic going back to early October.

    Guy> I'd like to see a better setup which is searchable and also
    Guy> groups threads, formats messages more readably, spots URL's
    Guy> and makes them into links etc.  Ahhh where did all the time
    Guy> go? :-)

    Guy> Cheers, Guy.
look at:

	http://eli.wariat.org/upc/net/higher-fire/index.html

I do not have whole text search and retreival working yet, but I need
to set it up.  The problem of setting up a list for moo-cows is
basically the same as higher-fire, so I could just copy the perl
source code and do a few quick edits to get it going.

My interest in MOOs is as multi-user, multi-topic conferencing
systems, but a little fun is bound to creep in there somewhere :-)

--
-----------  "...  And the men went up and viewed Ai."  [Jos 7:2]  -----------
Robert Jay Brown III  rj@eli.wariat.org  http://eli.wariat.org  1 708 705-0370