Re: MPL patch for 1.7.9

> The problem that I did have with it was that ;listen($httpd, 4243) works
> fine, and the MOO listens on that port, but $httpd doesn't handle the
> connection, #0 does ($httpd != #0, btw).
> The OS is 'SunOS tecfasun1 5.4 Generic_101945-32 sun4m sparc' and the MPL
> patch for 1.7.8 works fine (we had to revert), so I know that MPL is
> possible.  I looked at the source, but I can't figure out where it's going
> wrong, since everything seems to be getting assigned correctly.
>
> Anyone else have this problem?

You are right. I did really stupid thing... I missed one line when I separated
mpl patch from other hacks I ever made.... :( I fixed the problem, and you
can get new copy at the same place:
  ftp://ee.snu.ac.kr/users/jsahn/moo-1.7.9-mplpatch.gz

Thanks for pointing the bug.

Sorry for inconvenience.

-----
Ahn, Jin-su    				email:	jsahn@ee.snu.ac.kr
School of Electrical Engineering	LambdaMOO: Deedlit(#103811)
Seoul National University, Korea