Re: MS-DOS MOO

NO! I'm doing it for the hell of it.. I have linux 1.2.13 (or was it 14)
installed adn running.. I've got os2/warp and dos. and windows.. so to
aswer your questions.. ITS FOR FUN!.. don'tyou ever do stuff for fun..
hell maybe we'll even succed tosome extent.. GEEZ its people like you who
think electricty is a BAAADD!! thing.. :)