Re: trouble comiling on NeXT

Ray Bloom writes:
> >my-signal.h:34: undefined type, found `sigset_t'
> >my-signal.h:35: undefined type, found `sigset_t'
> >my-signal.h:39: undefined type, found `sigset_t'
> >my-signal.h:39: undefined type, found `sigset_t'
>
> I'm having the same problem compiling 1.7.9p2 on NeXT.

The problem is that the NeXT folks provide certain POSIX functions
(sigemptyset, sigaddset, and sigprocmask) but don't declare the type of their
arguments (sigset_t) in the right header file <signal.h>.  If someone will tell
me where they *do* declare that type (*if* they do), I'll try to add a case to
the configuration script to work around NeXT's bug.

	Pavel