MOO - the novel :)

I just walked through our bookstore and saw the letters MOO shining in
black on white on a recently published hardcover in the fiction section. It
turned out to be a novel by a certain Jane Smiley (fitting name, huh?). Its
about a ficticious university but sees to be mainly a romantic novel.

I didnt buy it, but I thought it might interest the others in the list as
well :)

BTW: That reminds me of another book a saw recently. It was called "The
secret of the MUD wizards" (or something like that) and it had about 30-40
pages devoted to MOOs in to. I was often asked if there is a book on MOO
programming. So far thats the only one I know of. Are there others out
there?

Andreas

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index