Nu MOO :)

Greetings ...

I have set up a new MOO at the following address:

math1.math.ecu.edu 7777  or 150.216.1.237 7777

We also have a NUTS based talker running at:

math1.math.ecu.edu 5150

These are pretty bare right now, but those who wish to visit are more than
welcome.

The current working name is: Olympus MOO

We plan on having a Roman/Greek Mythology theme; however, that may change.

All comments, suggestions, inquiries should be directed to the email address:

opjohn@ecuvm.cis.ecu.edu

-john

--
"Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen,
 Causes something else to happen."

-- QUOTE(tm) -- email 'opjohn@ecuvm.cis.ecu.edu' for VM Utilities and Info

| John H. Snowden, III (aka Chameleon, Poseidon, Perseus, Dis)         |
| Sr. Computer Operator            |      Geology Undergrad (by choice)|
| Computer Operations              |      Geology Department           |
| East Carolina University         |      East Carolina University     |
| Greenville, NC  27858            |      Greenville, NC  27858        |
| Personal WebPage  : http://www.ecu.edu/~opjohn/home.html             |
| Operations WebPage: http://www.ecu.edu/computing/op/home.html        |
| Geology WebPage : http://www.ecu.edu/academics/schdept/geol/home.html|
| Teacher Ed Page : http://150.216.8.1/schofed/teached/teached.htm     |