OpalCore testers wanted

So it's been eons and eons and I think we're nearly ready to get some
testers and try and release OpalCore.  (The first release was scheduled
for over a year ago, but it got trashed in an awfully exciting story
I'll have to tell you sometime.)

I'm looking, thus, for testers.  Someone willing to start up a MOO with
this Core and report bugs and stuff to me.  Someone willing to deal with
what I hope is a stable system, but can't guarantee.  Someone who'd let
the zip-loc guy put that baggie of killer bees down his pants.

If you are this person, drop me some mail.

Seth/Blackbriar

Seth I. Rich
Woo, woo!  OpalMOO's back!       There is nothing more precious than
Rabbits on walls, no problem.    a tear of true repentance.