Hello all,

This is just to inform you that I have started removing bad email addresses
from the fup@bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il mailing list, to avoid spamming senders
and the mail administrator (i.e. me).
The list of removed addresses is kept in:
 ftp://bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il/pub/software/MOOsupport/FUP/addresses.removed

If you find yourself on this list, and want me to remove you from it, just
drop me a line.

FUP-related stuff, FUP being the File Utilities Package, which enables MOO
servers to access the filesystem in a controlled way.
with the command 'subscribe FUP <your name here>'.

Nothing much is going on in the list, but you know, it might.

Cheers,

Gustavo Glusman               Founder/administrator of BioMOO
-- Gustavo@bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il
-- http://bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il/Gustavo
-- BioMOO: telnet bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il 8888
           WWW:   http://bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il:8888

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index