Re: MOO compilation under BSD 2.01

At 10:44 AM 4/12/96 PST, you wrote:
>I downloaded the LambdaMOO-latest.tar.Z and LambdaCore-latest.db.Z from
>the ftp server. I compiled it with easily with a couple of warnings only.
>Now when I tried to enable the OUTBOUND_NETWORKS options in options.h, I
>was unable to compile it again. The line containing this options was:
>I have tried three of the above options but each time I get an error
>message at line number 284 of options.h during compilation :( I think
>its the line containg the above statement. I'll me more than thankful to
>you if you could help me out.
>                           Farhan Sabir

I really don't know much about this sort of thing, but I do remember having
a vaguely similar sort of problem a fair while ago. I'm pretty sure that it
turned out that I hadn't configured the code ('./configure' I think?) again
- I'm honestly not sure, but it can't hurt to give it a go... :)
Anthony James Neilson
Student  - B.Maths \ B.Computer Science                   .-_|\
	 - University of Newcastle, Australia.           /     \
E-mail   - tone@cs.newcastle.edu.au                      \.--._/<= about here!