Re: MOO compilation under BSD 2.01

Christopher Unkel wrote:

> >       1)        #define OUTBOUND_NETWORK
>
> This is what I always do.
>
> Line 284 is much further down in the file, at least in the source for
> 1.8.0p5 that I'm looking at.  Line 284 is, I think:
>
> #if defined(MPLEX_STYLE)        \
>
> What error messages are you seeing?

Here is the error message I get:

$ make
[ config.h : config.status ]
./config.status
creating Makefile
creating config.h
config.h is unchanged
gcc -Wall -Wwrite-strings -g -O -c ast.c
gcc -Wall -Wwrite-strings -g -O -c code_gen.c
gcc -Wall -Wwrite-strings -g -O -c db_file.c
In file included from db_file.c:33:
options.h:284: Invalid token in expression
*** Error code 1

Stop.

This time I changed the MPLEX_STYLE to MP_SELECT. Error is still the
same. And I'm sorry that I didn't post last time, I'm using 1.8.0p5. The
message remains the same even if I don't change the MPLEX_STYLE. I can
also send you the options.h file if you like :)

Last of all I'll also reuqest you to send me the file options.h (if
anyone is running this moo successfully under BSD UNIX 2.1

Thanks again

Farhan Sabir
farhan@poboxes.com