Re: Ansi

I finially get around to looking at this.  (of course the players have
been bugging me for 3 months, but what the heck.  :)  Anyways I have a
small problem which is probably an easy fix.  When I run the verb that
sets everything up I get:

I can't find any way to set $ansi_utils.escape, please either install the
FUP or chr() server patches and rerun this verb, or shut down the MOO,
load the DB into an editor, and replace "<----- ESCAPE ----->" with an
ASCII character 27. I can't find any way to set $ansi_utils.beep, please
either install the FUP or chr() server patches and rerun this verb, or
shut down the MOO, load the DB into an editor, and replace "<----- BEEP
----->" with an ASCII character 7. @ansi-setup can not verify that
everything has been set up correctly, you will probably have to rerun this
verb.  If you're sure everything is correct, you can type:
;;$ansi_utils.active=1;  to activate it.

Now the question is where do I find the FUP or chr() server patches.
I've had a look on parc but couldn't find anything in there.