Re: Ansi & FUP

I installed the ansi package, and got the same error. I choose to install
FUP because it also has some other interesting abilities that are quite
usefull in keeping bloat organized.

The File Utilities Package (FUP) can be found at:
	ftp://bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il/pub/software/MOOsupport/FUP/

Course, you will have to recompile your MOO server, but I found it to be
worth it. And a lot simpler then editing the DB. :) Besides, like I said
before, FUP is useful for other things as well.

BTW, if anybody out there knows the FUP stuff real well, I am having
trouble trying to write/read a list to/from disk. I'm fiddling with the
code for the markov chainer trying to see if I can get it save all that
data offline so it doesn't waste my DB. SO if anybody knows how to deal
with list<-->file conversions, or has already done this with the markov,
let me know so I can start pestering you for details. :)

And on the Ansi note, good luck to Dark_Owl, hoping he gets his other
projects finished up soon so he can work on the ansi again. I can't wait
to install the new version for all new TBs that need to be sorted out. ;)
I still haven't got all the old ones figured out, but I eagerly await the
new. :)

	ShadowFire/Patrick, ArchWiz of Medieval MOUSE (evil.tgi.net 7777)
	                                              (blatant plug)