Time zones

Alright, here's my gripe for the day.

A couple of things in the core (espeically in $time_utils, no surprise
there) work on Pacific Standard Time, which is all very well for
LambdaMOO and so on, but for people on the other side of the world
it's a pain in the rear end. I would like to suggest that it is more
appropriate to work off local time, as I can see no reason whatsoever
that any MOO outside PST would care much what time it was on the west
coast of the US, let alone my MOO in Australia! :)  Perhaps this is
something to consider for future releases.

Skud