2 more things in alpha..

As long as you have for..endfor allowing object numbers, why not change
max() and min() to do the same?  I have found some use for it in my MOO,
one of which is $recycler functions.  And last, it would be REALLY
HELPFUL if the do_command(user,command) patch was added, forcing 'user' to
do 'command'.  And, if at all possible, let it work even when a user
isn't connected...  I have found many uses for this on my minimal, such
as command aliasing, taking over someone's character to find/fix a bug,
and maybe for the .programmer to write self-bot code on their character
in the MOO code...

- Kipp