Re: Allowing commands from un-logged-in users

>It was once suggested (by KMP, I think) that there be a way in the server to
>flush all unprocessed input on your connection.  I could certainly add a new
>built-in `.flush' command to do that, but I'm concerned about quoting issues:
>what if you really wanted to enter `.flush' as input to a MOO program?

I haven't read any response to this, but yes I think it's a useful functionality, if we're going to have commands permitted from unconnected users.  I have, many times, disconnected to stop commands from running, sometimes to clean out my command queue so I can try and start again less lagged.  If those commands are going to go anyway, I'd like a way to stop them.

Seth / Bb
Seth I. Rich - sir@po.cwru.edu                         no, no quote.
Rabbits on walls, no problem.                          it's far too cold.

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index