Re: CRC

>Has anyone thought of using the new abilities of 1.8.0, such as binary code
>:tell()s and MPL, to build a simple in-MOO FTP system to do all this?
>Would be
>useful for grabbing large amounts of text into objects too...  We've discussed
>it before at MOOtiny, but if someone else has the time to do it???

BioMOO has been serving as FTP server since 1.7.7... of course not for any
binary stuff you might imagine, but it handles putting and getting
code/properties/etc nicely.

BTW, Richelieu coded the opposite in DU - the MOO as an FTP client. I think
there were various messages about this in the past. (RTA)

Gustavo Glusman               Founder/administrator of BioMOO
-- Gustavo@bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il
-- http://bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il/Gustavo
-- BioMOO: telnet bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il 8888
           WWW:   http://bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il:8888

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index