Re: MOO and VRML

Nick says:
> If anyone might be interested in collaborating with me to write a MOO/VRML
> environment from scratch, please e-mail paunovic@uiuc.edu
> It would of course be freeware, so you would get no profit.. just the
> experience :)
>
> /Nick, ArchWiz STAR WARS MOO (opening August 1996! )
> http://www.cen.uiuc.edu/~paunovic/
> e-mail: paunovic@uiuc.edu

We've been thinking a lot about VRML/MOO things, along with some other
WWW/MOO interactions.  Our current thought is to build a MOO/httpd
hybrid: change the flat pages of the web into rooms, change a MOO to
deal with HTTP connections.  The MOO serves HTML, built out of the
database for each connection.  The HTML then contains references to
the VRML, so that the the MOO never contains the VRML, just the