extensions.c module for direct stack access

	I have created a module for the extensions.c in a 1.8.0beta3
release of the server that fulfills a couple of requests I have seen on
this list recently.  It provides a list of all variables in all stack
frames of a given task, including the current one--allowing access to the
variables defined in a task in the #0 traceback-handler.  It also allows
variables to be undefined or altered in any frame of any task, including
the current one.  The latter two features are wiz-only for tasks besides the
current one--I am sure that security holes would be introduced otherwise.
	The documentation and extensions.c file can be found at
ftp://neon.ci.lexington.ma.us:1221/pub/DSA_extension.tar.Z

ningolia@[oxygen|neon|stu].ci.lexington.ma.us
ingolia@molbio.mgh.harvard.edu