A few questions

Okay, I just got on the list service group and I have a few questions.
Don't flame me if every newbe askes these, I have checked the FAQ but
were unable to find the answers. First, what is the latest verson of
lambda MOO core available? Can I upgrade without losing all my current
info? Second (I know it's third, but the first two were realy the same
question) when I do a @show on some numbers it says they aren't there.
Like for instance, #145 doesn't exits, but i'm creating objects in the
#600+ range now. I know it should let me use them again, but it doesn't
seem to want to. How can I be sure those are being used, or will be, and
why are they there in the first place?
  That's it for now, please keep the flames to a dull inferno.

 /================ e-mail: jlarson@mosquito.frcc.cccoes.edu =====___n___===\
 || \      oo  Joseph Larson ||      TARDIS EXPRESS: When it     |__|__|  ||
 ||  \____|\mm    J(O/SE)^ph || really has to be there YESTERDAY |[]|[]|  ||
    /K-9/  \/_/   "There's nothing out there you can't do,       |[]|[]|JaL
   /___/_____\     Yea, even Santa Claus believes in you!"       =======

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index