Re: more questions

> > Then again, maybe the best solution is to drop a 2-ton safe on whoever is
> > malicously moving you around.
>
> It's a far cry from
>
>      ;#1234:moveto(#4567)
>
> to what you just described.
> And you treat the whole exchange like we're all idiots.

Whoa, dude, cool your jets. That wasn't an attack on anyone, I was just trying
to point out that maybe we were getting a bit obsessive (well, ok, in this
business you have to be a bit obsessive, but..) over an, as you point out,
initailly simple and straight-forward question. Although the security concerns
you both pointed our are, no doubt, of great importance under certain
circumstances, I sincerely doubt that this was one of them, or that the
initiator of the conversation was as concerned about obscure ways somebody could
conjure to defeat the immovability as they were about how movement
permission-checking takes place in a general sense.

Hey, wait a sec. What am I saying?! This place is WAY to boring. I know!
LET'S START A FLAME WAR. <G>. <j/k>.

Sorry.

TTYL..

--