Tracebacks

Has anybody written an traceback procedure that will identify the string
where the problem is occuring, as well as the line? I would do this, but I
don't know enough yet. This would be useful for things like:
1) Finding out *which* variable is not found.
2) Diagnosing stupid errors, like putting in to many or to few parens.
3) Figuring out if your program is going into a loop or something.

etc.

If there is, I would love to hear about it. If there isn't, somebody should
write it. If they won't, then I will sometime.

Hans Friedrich___________________
TerraMOO-- ArchWizard-- a.k.a. Alkanon
Japro-- Vice-ArchWizard-- a.k.a. Mitsumishi
MonkeyMOO-- Wizard-- a.k.a. iswH

"Changes in software can be good, or they can be bad, but it is best to
come up with them yourself so that you don't end up having to be civil to
someone else." -- Me