Re: 0-based indices for verbs in old code...

>Will there be a clean version of LambdaCore soon that eliminates using
>the zero base for accessing verbs?  I enabled the old behavior by
>defining $server_options.support_numeric_verbname_strings and setting it
>equal to one.  Or has someone compiled a list of verbs and fixes that
>addresses this problem?

I created a toggle ($grep_with_match) which would allow someone to use
$string_utils:match instead of just index().  This allowed me to use

@grep *0..length(verbs(*)) - 1*

or something like that and, although it took longer, I was able to edit
every verb like that *while* it was @grepping :)

>Imagine my surprise when I went to '@examine' something and it crashed in
>looking for verb_info on the zeroth verb.

There are a lot of #1 verbs that do that - including the examine verbs.
So there you go.

--
- Wisquatuk, wizard for hire.
 AnonyMOO: moo.stac.org  8888 	  	      ArkayMOO: b4futures.net   8888