Re: 0-based indices for verbs in old code...

Take a look at @egrep, that does the same thing as @grep but uses regexps.
> @grep *0..length(verbs(*)) - 1*
Use: @egrep %[0..length(verbs(.+)) - 1%], although you'll have to fix a lot
more than that to get it to fully support 1-based indexes, including fixing
all the verbs that say the # of the verb after the name (ie @verb).
                                                             --Dark_Owl