Problems

Hello all. First of all, I want to say that I  have read the faqs :)

The problem I have is as follows.
I set up a MOO using the 1.7 version of the server and LambdaCore (I
don't have the release number right here). Yesterday I decided to upgrade
it to the latest version of the server (1.8). Everything is all right
except for three things:

- The @examine verb works as usual except that it doesn't show the verbs
defined on an object, instead it gives traceback (unknown verb, line 60
of #6:@examine)

- Mailing has a problem too. When I'm @sending a message, it works fine
till I actually 'send' it. The mail gets sent all right, but I get
traceback on verb 'controls' (I don't remember the object number, but
it's on the editor object).

- Third. @net-who doesn't show the host name any more. Instead it
displays a four-digit number where the hostname should be.

I think that all this could come from upgrading the server and NOT
the core, but I'm not sure why.

Thanks for helping a humble moo-calf.

Alfredo Reino (aka Azrael)
reinoa@ccaix3.unican.es
MOO: ccaix3.unican.es 2000

PS: My MOO is intender for use by Spanish speakers, so I've had to
translate most of the important core verbs. I hope there is no Spanish
core released...

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index