MOO-cows Mailing List Archive
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 09:54:29 PST
From: Alfredo Reino Romero <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
Hello all. First of all, I want to say that I have read the faqs :)
The problem I have is as follows.
I set up a MOO using the 1.7 version of the server and LambdaCore (I
don't have the release number right here). Yesterday I decided to upgrade
it to the latest version of the server (1.8). Everything is all right
except for three things:
- The @examine verb works as usual except that it doesn't show the verbs
defined on an object, instead it gives traceback (unknown verb, line 60
- Mailing has a problem too. When I'm @sending a message, it works fine
till I actually 'send' it. The mail gets sent all right, but I get
traceback on verb 'controls' (I don't remember the object number, but
it's on the editor object).
- Third. @net-who doesn't show the host name any more. Instead it
displays a four-digit number where the hostname should be.
I think that all this could come from upgrading the server and NOT
the core, but I'm not sure why.
Thanks for helping a humble moo-calf.
Alfredo Reino (aka Azrael)
MOO: ccaix3.unican.es 2000
PS: My MOO is intender for use by Spanish speakers, so I've had to
translate most of the important core verbs. I hope there is no Spanish
Subject Index |